Friday, January 2, 2009

Fab Frocks Friday

It's Fab Frocks Friday - try saying that three times fast!

I'm starting a new segment here at The Cinderella Project - each Friday I'll be showing a few new dreamy, darling, statement making dresses that I think will be perfect for all your wedding related events and beyond.

Whether you are the guest or the bride, I'll be searching high and low, near and far for the perfect thing to wear to the engagement party, bridal brunch, or rehearsal dinner.

These pretties come from the girls at Thread Social and with a fashion pedigree that includes Vogue, Chanel, and Barneys New York, they sure know what they are doing. All I have to say is "Keep them coming!"

Click here to check out more from their Resort Collection.


Images via Thread Social.

1 comment:

connie said...

omg... these dresses are beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...